[tex-live] list of packages in collections

Brent Krueger kruegerb at hope.edu
Fri May 7 18:12:00 CEST 2010

I've looked around your website pretty thoroughly yesterday and today and I
have not been able to locate a list of what packages are included in each
collection.

I'm trying to install a TeX Live distribution that is relatively small in
size but I have need for a handful of specific packages.  I also need the
installation process to be simple, so I'd like to be able to figure out the
minimal number of collections I need to get the packages I want.  I presume
there must be a list somewhere of exactly which packages are included in
each collection, but have been unable to find it.  If you could point me to
that list I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Brent

Brent P. Krueger.....................phone:   616 395 7629
Associate Professor................fax:       616 395 7118
Hope College..........................Schaap Hall 2120
Department of Chemistry
Holland, MI     49423