[tex-live] ly1 issues in TL2009

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Mar 27 01:50:19 CET 2010

Hi Michael,

    ly1pag.fd (AvantGarde, refers to Adobe font agw)
    ly1pbk.fd (Bookman, refers to Adobe font bkl)
    ly1pnc.fd (Schoolbook, refers to non-existent TeX font nbr)
    ly1ppl.fd (Palatino, refers to Adobe font por)

Thanks much for the report.

    There are updated versions in the psnfssx package on ctan,

Where do you see them?  In ctan:macros/latex/contrib/psnfssx/ly1, there is a
zip file ly1-min.zip, but it only contains ly1{pcr,phv,ptm}.fd, as far
as .fd files go.  I couldn't find ly1pag.fd (or the others) anywhere
else.

Unless I'm just missing them, I guess I'll try to update those files and
get them on CTAN.  And maybe clean up one little piece of the font mess
in the process.

Thanks,