[tex-live] Beamer and Translator

Vedran Miletić rivanvx at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 17:39:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

in version 3.09 I have merged translator into Beamer, since it's much
easier to maintain it that way and since Beamer is practically the
only package that uses it (but it's still available to other packages
in a same way as it was, of course). It's in "extensions"
subdirectory, as is multimedia.

However, latest TL update still has those two packaged separately? Is
there something I did wrong that caused it or is it normal that such
things happen until someone manually notices and fixes it?

Regards,

--
Vedran Miletić