[tex-live] some comments and questions about gui

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jun 1 23:27:35 CEST 2010

Hi Robin,

    until the advent of hyph-utf8 we did indeed have a catalogue entry for
    each set of language patterns.  they've not (that i can recall) been
    much edited since,

Below is our list of hyphen-* packages.  Any that you can tell me
catalogue.xml names for, I'll happily set up to retrieve the description
info from there.  hyphen-spanish is the only one that would happen
automatically.  I didn't have much luck matching things up, sorry.

If you want them, the files contained in each package are at
ftp://tug.org/texlive/tlpretest/tlpkg/texlive.tlpdb (among other places).

Thanks,
Karl

hyphen-ancientgreek.tlpsrc  hyphen-interlingua.tlpsrc
hyphen-arabic.tlpsrc        hyphen-irish.tlpsrc
hyphen-armenian.tlpsrc      hyphen-italian.tlpsrc
hyphen-base.tlpsrc          hyphen-kurmanji.tlpsrc
hyphen-basque.tlpsrc        hyphen-lao.tlpsrc
hyphen-bulgarian.tlpsrc     hyphen-latin.tlpsrc
hyphen-catalan.tlpsrc       hyphen-latvian.tlpsrc
hyphen-chinese.tlpsrc       hyphen-lithuanian.tlpsrc
hyphen-coptic.tlpsrc        hyphen-mongolian.tlpsrc
hyphen-croatian.tlpsrc      hyphen-norwegian.tlpsrc
hyphen-czech.tlpsrc         hyphen-polish.tlpsrc
hyphen-danish.tlpsrc        hyphen-portuguese.tlpsrc
hyphen-dutch.tlpsrc         hyphen-romanian.tlpsrc
hyphen-english.tlpsrc       hyphen-russian.tlpsrc
hyphen-esperanto.tlpsrc     hyphen-sanskrit.tlpsrc
hyphen-estonian.tlpsrc      hyphen-serbian.tlpsrc
hyphen-farsi.tlpsrc         hyphen-slovak.tlpsrc
hyphen-finnish.tlpsrc       hyphen-slovenian.tlpsrc
hyphen-french.tlpsrc        hyphen-spanish.tlpsrc
hyphen-galician.tlpsrc      hyphen-swedish.tlpsrc
hyphen-german.tlpsrc        hyphen-turkish.tlpsrc
hyphen-greek.tlpsrc         hyphen-turkmen.tlpsrc
hyphen-hungarian.tlpsrc     hyphen-ukrainian.tlpsrc
hyphen-icelandic.tlpsrc     hyphen-uppersorbian.tlpsrc
hyphen-indic.tlpsrc         hyphen-welsh.tlpsrc
hyphen-indonesian.tlpsrc