[tex-live] [texlive 2010] Error in previsualization document koma-script

miguelroisster miguelroisster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 14:46:00 CEST 2010

I understand the instructions, but when I try to put them into action,
LyX will not let me configure it that way. I need output in Postscript,
is that I need to print in book form with the leaves arranged for
binding, and it will not let me in pdf, but in ps, and that's the
problem. I return to texlive 2009 and sorry to be so stupid.

Thanks for the effort, and the counsel

Miguel