[tex-live] Pretest TL2010 (successes)

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 22:19:45 CEST 2010

2010/7/15 Bernhard Kleine <bernhard.kleine at gmx.net>:

> I would love to see XyMTeX in CTAN; however, for some (unknown to me
> reason) he chose to maintain versions on his own server. I have been
> using basic XyMTeX macros for years now: publication ready, once the
> formulas are correct. About two years ago, I had contact with the
> author. But he keeps himself almost hidden and does not answer to mails.

Publication on CTAN has nothing to do with versions maintenance. I am
one of the developers of Velthuis Devanagari for TeX. The latest
stable version is on CTAN because TeX users usually look there for
packages. Its documentation says that the package is developed at
Sarovar. Those who need it can find previous stable releases at
Sarovar and even the history in CVS.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/