[tex-live] your eqexam package

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at gmx.de
Fri Jul 9 15:01:14 CEST 2010

Am 09.07.10 13:49 schrieb Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard:

> Well, maybe "basically from scratch" was a bit too strong, but surely you'll
> agree that it is much less convenient than editing the source?

There is no free software without free documentation, and they both must
include the source. It is up to the package authors to decide whether
they want to meet these standards or not. It's all the same as with the
GNU and Debian projects. Period.

But I would like to add that from my point of view we should not make
rants about any author's stand on this license issue because we are also
talking about their free decisions here.

BTW, been there, seen that ...

Regards,
Jürgen.