[tex-live] your eqexam package

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Jul 9 13:30:53 CEST 2010

T T wrote:

> No, we don't agree.  You are trying to justify distribution of any
> digital work without the source -- one can always claim that a
> magnetic needle and a steady hand were enough to create them.  This
> *IS* ridiculous.  Please, stop.

I have stopped.  It is clear that there are two diametrically
opposed points of view, and (sadly) little likelihood of
finding a mutually agreeable solution, although it will
be interesting to learn if Don Story is willing to have
his work re-instated with a link such as Victor & Manuel
propose (I personally hope very much that he is).

** Phil.