[tex-live] your eqexam package

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Jul 9 13:25:00 CEST 2010

Arthur Reutenauer wrote:

>    Good point, Mojca.  For the vast majority of the languages of Western
> Europe, the patterns have been generated from word lists with patgen,
> and we have none of these word lists in TeX Live.  In some case they
> were even proprietary (I think this was the case for Slovenian ;-)

It is certainly true for British English.  Dominik Wujastyk negotiated
the original licence with O.U.P., who granted the right to distribute
the resulting patterns but /not/ the sources from which they were
derived.

** Phil