[tex-live] your eqexam package

Don Story dpstory at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 16:11:07 CEST 2010

Dear tex-live team, please remove all my packages (acrotex,eqexam,etc) from
the tex-live distribution. For various reasons, I never distribute source
files of the documentation.  The packages can be downloaded from CTAN or
from the home pages of the packages. Should your require further
particulars, please contact me at dpstory at uakron.edu, or any of my other
email addresses.

Thank you for your good service.

Don Story