[tex-live] TL'10 pretest trial

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Jul 4 14:03:58 CEST 2010

On So, 04 Jul 2010, Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) wrote:
> When I first reported this in 2008, I was told a new version of PERLTK was needed
> to address this problem; the same was repeated in 2009; surely two years after
> my first report, a  newer version must by now have emerged ???

No it hasn't. The last version was released a month or so ago and
none of us had the time to build and include it into perl/w32.

The rest of the comments are interesting, but not so importatnt,
we are discussion *pretest*, so you are expected to read and understand
the text, even if some parameters are explained later than expected.

Best wishes

Norbert