[tex-live] mptopdf on Windows 7 / runscript.tlu error

Georg Weissenbacher georg.weissenbacher at gmx.at
Fri Jan 29 15:36:06 CET 2010

I found out that the problem was that I had no ruby interpreter
installed on my system (while texlive seems to include perl, it
doesn't provide ruby). It works now (thanks to your help).

Thanks,
Georg

--
Georg Weissenbacher
email:  georg.weissenbacher at gmail.com
phone: +41 77 4089603 (CH), +44 753 0994 172 (UK)
http://www.georg.weissenbacher.name