[tex-live] mptopdf on Windows 7 / runscript.tlu error

Georg Weissenbacher georg.weissenbacher at gmx.at
Fri Jan 29 13:18:43 CET 2010

Hi,

thanks for your help. I tried running your script and it does indeed
return "All is OK" twice.
I also tried running mptopdf.bat before, it terminates but doesn't
generate any output (mpost does, as I said).

I'm not familiar with the script language, but maybe you could tell me
how to print the content of the table "program" in the line where the
script fails?

if (atype == 'table') then
  os.exit(assert(os.spawn(program)))
elseif

I appreciate your help,
Georg

--
Georg Weissenbacher
email:  georg.weissenbacher at gmail.com
phone: +41 77 4089603 (CH), +44 753 0994 172 (UK)
http://www.georg.weissenbacher.name