[tex-live] Install package revtex4 in Fedora

Li, Lijun lijunix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 06:01:06 CET 2010

Hello everyone,

I want to use package revtex4, a package from American Physical Society, in
texlive. I am using Fedora, so I add the repository in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/TeXLive to install texlive, and then
install texlive-revtex . But when I compile a latex file using revtex4, I
still get error like "! LaTeX Error: File `revtex4.cls' not found". I give
another try by downloading the revtex4 package from APS website, following
the installation instructions but still I get the same error. Does anybody
know how to do that in Fedora? I know in Debian people just install package
texlive-publishers and everything will be okay.

Best,

Lijun