[tex-live] Translation of tlmgr gui

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Jan 12 12:28:51 CET 2010

What does it mean, to "load a repository" ?
As a native speaker of (British) English, it
seems highly ambiguous : it could mean

	(a) Select the repository for subsequent use
or	(b) Upload ones own files to the repository.
or	(c) Download the entire contents of the repository.

Are any of these meanings intended, or is
the actual (intended) meaning none of these ?

** Phil.
--------