[tex-live] paresse.sty and engpron.sty

texnicien de surface le.texnicien.de.surface at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 4 19:06:28 CET 2010

Le 04/01/2010 15:05, Élie Roux a écrit :

> 2010/1/4 Élie Roux<elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu>:
>>
>> Joined is a .zip archive containing the modified package. Is it OK for you Yvon?
>
> Well, gmail refuses to send the zip because it contains a .ins file,
> here is a link: http://norgz.guiling.fr/paresse.zip

Thanks a lot for that.
I have to say that I was really appaled to see what came from the
paresse-ex-fr.tex.
Fortunately, I've managed to sleep on it and I can agree with you now
all the more because of the archive you've send to me.

I've got nonetheless some questions : is the issue of the non 7bit-ascii
compliant code solved ? I see § in the dtx.
I've managed to force the use of latex (or more precisely to prevent
the use of tex to process the ins file, is it still OK?

Anyway if it's good for you, I take it like that.

Once again, many thanks for all
--
Le TeXnicien de surface aka Yvon Henel