[tex-live] xdvipdfmx.con is missing from PSTricks

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Feb 16 02:51:10 CET 2010

    change \input xdvipdfmx.con in your pstricks.con into
    \input  xdvipdfmx.cfg

In TL, I (1) included the pstricks/config dir in the runtime (it's
amazing to me that generic names like "dvips.cfg" don't have filename
clashes, but apparently they don't), and (2) changed the two files
  texmf-dist/tex/xelatex/xetex-pstricks/pstricks.con
  texmf-dist/tex/xetex/xetex-pstricks/pstricks.con
to \input xdvipdfmx.cfg instead of xdvipdfmx.con.

If someone can confirm (after tonight's update) that this actually
works, I will upload to CTAN.

Thanks,
Karl