[tex-live] Non-PDF documentation

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Fri Feb 12 20:06:31 CET 2010

Hi Philipp,

Philipp Stephani a écrit :
> Am 29.01.2010 um 15:01 schrieb Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard:
>
>> Concerning CTAN upload, I think uploading just the generated pdfs to one node's
>> incoming directory, and asking one of the CTAN admins (or perhaps the collective
>> ctan@ address is preferred) to add it it the appropriate package is the best.
>
> I'm sorry that I haven't done anything yet,

You don't need to be sorry. The packages lacking pdf documentation have been in
this state for a while, so few weeks more won't hurt much.

> but I still have to find out what the incoming directory is ;-)
> Maybe ftp://ftp.tug.ctan.org//incoming/ ? But that is completely empty?!

I was referring ftp://ftp.tex.ac.uk/incoming/ which I tend to use when I don't
want to use the web upload form for some reason. But I suppose these details
would be best discussed on the ctan list, since they don't really concern TeX Live.

If however you notice a package that has pdf documentation on CTAN but not in TL
(I'm sure there are such packages) please tell us on this list.

Thanks again,
Manuel.