[tex-live] sphack.sty gone?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Dec 19 15:54:48 CET 2010

Hi Juan,

On So, 19 Dez 2010, Philipp Stephani wrote:
> Am 19.12.2010 um 02:22 schrieb Juan Acevedo:
>
> > I just wondered if I had missed news relating this deletion. For future releases of TL, what is the document I should check in case a package I use has been removed?

(Please post these questions to the list if you want answers).

THere is no such document but the license statements, on the DVD LICENSES.TL
and http://www.tug.org/texlive/copying.html

We will remove packages as soon as it is brought to our attention
that they do violate the copying conditions set forth there, basically
FSF and Debian guidelines, , with some exceptions.

The packages are still available on CTAN and can be installed from there.

Best wishes

Norbert