[tex-live] Value of TEXDOCS in texmf.cnf needs adjustment ?

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 01:00:30 CET 2010

Hi.

** jfbu [2010-12-13 09:48:23 +0100]:

> Hi TUG list,
>
> following installation of TeXLive 2010 (via MacTeX) on a Mac OS X,
> I had the following problem: texdoc would not find documentation
> (despite an up-to-date ls-R file in texmf-local) I had
> added into /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/doc
[...]
Could you explain what do you try to do in detail?
What package you try to install and its documentation?
Where do you install them?

Your previous description is a bit unclear for me.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
New Hampshire law forbids you to tap your feet, nod your head, or in
any way keep time to the music in a tavern, restaurant, or cafe.