[tex-live] I assume...

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Aug 18 23:52:14 CEST 2010

    I assume that ``no news is good news'' as far as TL2010 DVD creation is
    concerned and things are going according to schedule(?).

Sure.  Whatever that means.

    Looking ahead, will the addresses for the repositories for TL2010 be
    the same as those for the then retired TL2009?  I assume that the
    TL2010 repositories will simply replace the TL2009 versions.

Yes.

As usual, the 09 images+final tlnet will be available in
ftp://tug.org/historic/systems/texlive for anyone who is desperate.

karl