[tex-live] removing belleek from TeXLive

Beuthe, Thomas beuthet at aecl.ca
Tue Aug 10 06:44:30 CEST 2010

UNRESTRICTED | ILLIMITÉ

Indeed, but what would be the point of the windows GUI then?
Personally, I am not averse to the command line.
In fact, I prefer it because of the possibility of automating/batching things.
But, if I may play devil's advocate for a minute, what is the point of a GUI
if it doesn't do the job it sets out to do?
What would the average windows user do?
As stunted as it is, very few average windows users know about the command line...

Thanks for the reply though!
I appreciate it.