[tex-live] problem using Windows network installer

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Apr 28 11:50:55 CEST 2010

On Mi, 28 Apr 2010, Jörn Clausen wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at> wrote:
> > On Mi, 28 Apr 2010, Jörn Clausen wrote:
> >> T:\2009\texmf\scripts\texlive\tlmgr.pl line 3835". D: was probably the
> >
> > On Mi, 28 Apr 2010, Jörn Clausen wrote:
> >> That's what I meant by "the installer". I start "w32client09.bat" and
> >> get the error message.
> >
> > Is the w32client* script (all of them) in
> >        T:\2009\
>
> Yes.

Did you change *on the server* the installation location to CTAN?
On the server:
	tlmgr option repository ctan
(and check that then the location is http://mirror.ctan.org/... with
tlmgr option repository)

The only reason I can imagine is that the D: is saved there because
you installed from DVD.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force