[tex-live] Endless loop during compilation, label, nameref

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Apr 7 18:06:20 CEST 2010

Heiko Oberdiek wrote:

> I can't reproduce it. It works fine with both pdflatex and texi2pdf.

Even odder (perhaps), I don't seem to have "texi2pdf", despite
having installed TeX Live 2009 from DVD.  Neither "texi2pdf"
at the command line, nor "texdoc texi2pdf", produce anything
useful :

> K:\Documents and Settings\Chaa006.RV-3>texi2pdf
> 'texi2pdf' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
>
> K:\Documents and Settings\Chaa006.RV-3>texdoc texi2pdf
> Sorry, no documentation found for texi2pdf.
> If you are unsure about the name, try searching CTAN's TeX catalogue at
> http://ctan.org/search.html#byDescription.

/Should/ I have "texi2pdf" ?

Philip Taylor