[tex-live] TeX install CD vs. DVD

Gianluca Gorni gianluca.gorni at dimi.uniud.it
Fri Sep 18 09:10:45 CEST 2009

Thank you for all your replies.

A single-layer ISO image, right? Is that something similar to
the disk images that I often see on the Macintosh?
It sounds like the perfect solution. I'll just have to extend
my own savvyness to that one.

Thank you for your work on the installers too!
I just needed to be reassured that you keep the
novice's needs into account.
I do get the odd student now and then who reports
uspecified trouble with installation; most likely their
computers are messed up already.

Let us all keep TeX working beautifully as ever!
I do my part teaching my students.

Your sincerely,
Gianluca Gorni