[tex-live] Catalogue sources

T T t34www at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 11 19:30:48 CEST 2009

2009/9/11 Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>:
>> 2. There are some packages (like cyrillic.win32) without any files. Is
>> it normal?
>
> Hmm, the other cyrillic.ARCH packages have
>        rubibtex
>        rumakeindex
> I guess we have to ask Akira about that. Or does anyone else here have
> an idea? I not even know what these files are.

The first line in rubibtex and rumakeindex says it all:

  #!/bin/sh

Any volunteers to translate these scripts to Perl or Lua? (the scripts
are quite short, essentially some text search and replace).

Cheers,

Tomek

PS. There are even more shell scripts waiting for translation, so if
someone is interested ...