[tex-live] Copy TexLive to a new PC

Steve MC Han hmc0907 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 11:19:17 CEST 2009

Thanks Tomek,

My OS is both window vista. It seems like more complicated than I thought.

Only reason why I want to do this is when I downloaded TexLive 2008 through internet, I've never been completely successful. My old PC with TexLive 2007 has a perfect setting I need, so after some frustration, I thought copy TexLive 2007 from old PC might be a good idea.

Best,
Steve