[tex-live] More aliases (was: texdoc alias for caption package)

Philipp Stephani st_philipp at yahoo.de
Sat Oct 17 22:33:51 CEST 2009

Am 11.10.2009 um 21:02 schrieb Philipp Stephani:

> Am 15.09.2009 um 09:15 schrieb Philipp Stephani:

>>> And perhaps another one for hyperref:
>>> alias hyperref = hyperref/manual
>>> alias hyperref-dev = hyperref/hyperref
>>
>> One more for xstring:
>> alias xstring = xstring_doc_en
>> alias xstring-fr = xstring_doc_fr
>
> Another one:
> alias isomath = isomath.sty.pdf

Thanks a lot for adding all these aliases. However, I guess you forgot
to include hyperref (which causes the example in the texdoc manual to
open the source code documentation instead of the manual!) and made a
typo in the xstring line (xsring-fr). Here is my personal texdoc.cnf:

alias hyperref = hyperref/manual
alias hyperref-dev = hyperref/hyperref
alias xstring-fr = xstring_doc_fr

viewer_sty = open
viewer_txt = open

Maybe the last two lines are better suited for the average Mac OS X
user than the default $PAGER setting, they are accustomed to use GUI
tools wherever possible.