[tex-live] t1unmac

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Oct 13 18:35:37 CEST 2009

On Oct 13, Yury G. Kudryashov wrote:

> Are you sure that "real" Mac's font tools claims it about ._CorpoABol.scr, not
> CorpoABol.scr (notice ._)? Mac likes to create one "hidden" file for each
> "real" file on non-native filesystems.

._CorpoABol.scr is the "linux-readable" version of the resource fork data,
the CorpoABol.scr data fork is empty (0 bytes) on the original font CD,
all data font data is put into the resource fork.

I've created the copy with "tar" from Mac OS X which copies the resource forks
into ._* files ...

and the windows shareware tool ("cfsetup.exe") can read/convert ._CorpoABol.scr,
so that data should be fine...

Harald
--
"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\