[tex-live] [XeTeX] fontmap warnings (on TexLive 2009)

Ken Brown kbrow1i at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 20:02:08 CEST 2009

On 10/9/2009 10:38 AM, Steven Woody wrote:
> It's hard to believe that I don't remove the old installation when I
> begin to do a new one, since I've tried many times (at least two).

I think your posts indicated that you didn't delete ~/.texlive2009 until
after you had reinstalled.  I think there was also some evidence that
this directory had some corrupt files in it.  It's conceivable to me
that this could have been part of your problem, but I'm only guessing.

If you try again, please report back on what happens.

Ken