[tex-live] Some Perl scripts fail under Win32

T T t34www at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:54:55 CET 2009

Dear Gregor,

Thank you for your detailed report. Although nobody replied earlier,
we have take the notice of your message and discussed it internally.
Unfortunately, the situation will not improve before the release, as
there is not sufficient time to work on that right now. We will try to
look into that after the release and see if we can increase the script
coverage to the level comparable with *nix platforms (where it makes
sense, of course).

Cheers,

Tomek