[tex-live] Install font in Mandriva 2009.1

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Fri May 29 00:51:54 CEST 2009

Reinhard Kotucha a écrit :
> On 28 May 2009 Bob Plantz wrote:
>
>  > Should I hard code this path as
>  >     TEXMFLOCAL = /usr/local/share/texmf
>
> If they are using another directory, maybe they overwrite TEXMFLOCAL
> by an environment variable.  Or they have their own texmf.cnf.  There
> can be more than one texmf.cnf on your system.

In order to be sure, you can also use kpsewhich:

kpsewhich --var-value TEXMFLOCAL

By the way, if /usr/local/share/texmf is intended to be used for local additions
on your system, I would consider it a packaging bug if the output of the command
above is not this path, and recommand that you report it to your distro's bug
tracking system.

Manuel.