[tex-live] Patch to texconfig.man

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Wed May 27 23:17:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

while working on packaging for current TeXlive, I found that we apply a
patch to texconfig.man which might be useful for all TeXLive. Please
proofread the result - there were some Debian specific parts in there,
and I edited them out in the diff.

Essentially, it makes a real manpage out of a boilerplate...

I must admit that i don't remember who wrote that, but the archives
indicates that it was me: In the svn log message I write:

,----
| * Write a proper manpage for texconfig, and document which commands
| make sense to be used on a Debian system. Thanks to Géraud Meyer
| <geraud_meyer at hotmail.com> for reminding us (closes: #396823)
`----

Thus, I think I am entitled to put that in the public domain, or in the
continental European sense ;-), hereby allow anyone any copying, use,
distribution and/or modification without restrictions.

Regards, Frank
--
Dr. Frank Küster
Debian Developer (TeXLive)