[tex-live] Will TeXLive run on particular MIPS architecture?

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon May 25 12:25:38 CEST 2009

Denis Bitouzé a écrit :
>> Not out of the box, since we don't have binaries for that. But it
>> shouldn't be hard to port it - if you have a Unix already running on
>> it (as you have with Mandriva Linux).
>
> OK. What do I need to port it? gcc, I guess. Anything else?

See the README file in the source directory: as usual, you need a few libraries
and their headers, and build tools such as make, bison, flex. Unless you really
need xindy, you'd probably better build --without-xindy first, I think xindy's
compilation sometimes causes problems.

Please report your results -- even if it's a success :)

Manuel.