[tex-live] hyperref babel english words with greek characters

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sat May 23 13:24:29 CEST 2009

constantine a écrit :
> By the way, before choosing the list I searched for hyperref bug
> trackers, but I did not find anything...

General questions about TeX usage are better asked to the texhax list or the
comp.text.tex newsgroup. In case you're sure you identified a bug in a
particular package, a private mail to the package's maintainer is ok too.

TeX Live merely puts packages together in a usable form, but doesn't look into
the packages internals.

Manuel.