[tex-live] TeXLive Repository for LuaTeX

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon May 4 12:07:41 CEST 2009

On Mo, 04 Mai 2009, Yue Wang wrote:
> Some users report that after fetching the packages from the
> contextminimals repository, everything works. However, after they

Well, I am surprised that it is *everything* because there are some
things missing in it, and windows does not work, but well, I am fixing
that right now.

> updated packages from ctan, some packages like luatex revert to old
> versions again.

Yes, probably because the texlive shipped newer versions. The packages
on contextgardens have to be rebuild again.

> So is it possible to make a list like debian's /etc/apt/sources.list for tlmgr?

Unfortunately not. That is something I was thinking about, but it is not
trivial to implement. It might happen in the future ...

Best wishes

Norbert