[tex-live] report: testing installation on windows vista

T T t34www at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 6 21:43:26 CET 2009

2009/3/6 Andreas Hirsch <afj at gmx.org>:
> The TeX-Live files are splittet into C:\programme\texlive (as desired)
> and into C:\program [with missing 'texlive']

Thanks for your report. This happened to me as well on XP in VM, so
I'm not sure if this is Vista specific issue. The thing is that I
can't reproduce this behaviour to pinpoint the problem. It seems to
happen randomly.

If this happens to you again, it would be very helpful, if could send
us any install log files you can find right after such a failed
installation. (It would be even better if could find a way to
reproduce this behaviour).

Cheers,

Tomek