[tex-live] Searching for an alpha-box for compiling TeX Live

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jun 10 12:41:29 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

in the last years we always provided alpha-linux binaries for TeX Live.
Unfortunately the machines I compiled on are having serious hardware
problems and I cannot continue compiling on them.

If anyone has access to an alpha-linux machine and can allow me ssh
access, and the machine has all the necessary dev thingies, please
contact me off list.

Best wishes

Norbert