[tex-live] systems/texlive/tlnet/2008/archive not updated anymore

Sigrist sigrist at s383.jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jul 26 03:49:50 CEST 2009

-- sent via mobil device --

On 25.07.2009, at 16:35, "Adam R. Maxwell" <amaxwell at mac.com> wrote:

> On Jul 25, 2009, at 4:16 PM, Sigrist wrote:
>
>> Thank you guys for the feedback! I will search for TL09 and work
>> with that version from now on! MacTex is still on TL08, as far as I
>> know, but I will get TL09 to work. Thanks again!
>
> There's a MacTeX 2009 package on the pretest servers.
>
> http://www.tug.org/texlive/pretest.html

Thanks Adam, Uwe and Zdenek for the kind support. The mactex install
worked like a charm - default location was set to Koch's local
directory - updated tlmgr and all packages -- run some tests and now I
will have them update the Linux boxes at work as well to use TL09.

You guys saved me a lot of time and trouble solving this problem --
thanks again!!!!

Norbert