[tex-live] Linux Libertine and TeX Live 2008

Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Jul 13 12:46:49 CEST 2009

Dear Robin, dear Wolfgang --

Robin Fairbairns wrote:

> Wolfgang Keller <feliphil at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>> Again: I am using Windows. So there is no "terminal window".
>
> you mean, you can't be bothered to open a terminal window to run a .bat
> file; sure, windows provides broken facilities for running .bat files,
> just by clicking on them, but no-one who actually *knows* windows does
> that -- they open a terminal window and run from that.

It is not a "terminal window", it is a CMD window;
I am sure that Wolfgang knows how to open one of those.

Wolfgang, open a CMD window and launch <whatever> from that;
you should then be able to copy and paste any error messages
from that CMD window /unless/ the <whatever> that you launch
itself launches a further, transient, CMD, window, in which
case debugging will be somewhat harder ...

Philip Taylor