[tex-live] Error at installing TeX-Live 2008 on Ubuntu

Max Strobel strobelmax at gaponline.de
Thu Jul 9 13:45:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

quoting Norbert Preining, [08.07.2009 23:24 +0100]:
 > Did you restart the installation, or initialized a complete new
 > installation?

I restarted.

 > If you did restart (as given by install-tl above message), did it
 > continue or did it break always at the same package?

It's always the same error, on the same package.
So what could I do?

Thanks
Max

--
"In my opinion MS is a lot better at making money than it is at making
good operating systems."

Max Strobel	Pitzaustraße 31
  82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen

GPG-Public-Key: http://members.gaponline.de/strobelmax/keys