[tex-live] Linux Libertine and TeX Live 2008

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jul 4 23:48:02 CEST 2009

    kpsewhich fxb.inc doesn't produce _any_ output.

Then it cannot find the file.  Run texhash again and then look at the
texmf-dist/ls-R file and make sure it got listed.

    I've downloaded it by hand and "tossed" it into texmf-dist myself.

And all the rest of the libertine package?  It has dozens of files.

    I'm running TeXlive portably from a USB stick, btw.

That is probably related to the problem, somehow.