[tex-live] testing tlmgr in tlcritical

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon Jan 26 01:49:18 CET 2009

Frank Küster a écrit :
> I mean, once lenny is released, we want to upload that to unstable *and*
> let it migrate to testing.  Because of the ongoing license checks, we
> would have to really track the latest trunk: Otherwise we'd have to
> resort to blacklisting again, and we could as well base our packaging on
> the released TL 2008.

Hum, maybe my suggestion is stupid, by why wouldn't you base your
packaging on tlnet/2008? As Norbert said, it is exactly the SVN trunk,
except maybe for the dangerous packages. It looks like an ideal base for
the Debian sid/testing version.

Btw, a lot of people are expecting the Debian packages, as you probably
know. I understand Norbert's time was better spend working on upstream
tlmgr, but I hope you'll be able to propose tl08 in debs soon after the
Lenny release.

Manuel.