[tex-live] xdvi and X11R7.4 (cygwin)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jan 25 00:59:48 CET 2009

    The Cygwin/X developer has reported that the problem does indeed seem to
    be caused by the fact that xdvik uses an old libtool,

FWIW, we (i.e., peb) are working on using current libtool for TL'09 ...

    but they adapt easily to a build of texlive:

I don't see anything "easy" about adapting those instructions to the TL
build ... except of course just doing it by hand.

Ken, would you (or someone) be able to build i386-cygwin binaries for TL'09?

Thanks,
karl