[tex-live] I am very angry now.

Siep Kroonenberg siepo at cybercomm.nl
Wed Jan 14 12:12:06 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 02:41:46AM +0000, Yue Wang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> During the deinstallation(just select deinstall from the control
> panel), texlive deleted not only itself, but also my own folders (like
> C:\Music\).
> I don't know why. I use windows XP. Where can I check the log file?
>
> Yue Wang

The only way I can thing of that happening would be if you picked
one of your install directories one level too high, in this case
something like c:\Documents and Settings\<your user name>.

The log file should be install-tl.log in the root of the
installation, but that file is probably gone, too.

--
Siep Kroonenberg