[tex-live] pdftex error -- can't use any font

Meho R. meho_r at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 12:41:22 CET 2009

Thanks for the reply. Indeed, Computer Modern Roman, Latin Modern Roman, AE and Concrete Roman fonts do work normally, while no other font works for .pdf at all (I tested Utopia, Times, Palatino, Bitstream Charter, New Century Schoolbook, Bookman, Bera and Zapf Chancery). Well, I guess all I can do is reinstall of TL.