[tex-live] shortdesc missing for censor

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Dec 17 00:58:23 CET 2009

Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:

>     I see 123 packages with that description:
>
> Many of which are due to name discrepancies between TL and CTAN, rather
> than anything actually missing in the Catalogue.  One of those forever
> projects ...

yup: the few that adam (was it?) listed were things where i couldn't say
off-hand what ctan package (if any) the tl package would refer to.

we aggregate differently; some things we enumerate exhaustively where
you just bundle the lot up (the contrib/misc directories, for example),
and it seemed that some of those listed were individual items of font
packages which we probably do have, but not immediately recognisable.

robin