[tex-live] Problem with euler virtual font in TeX Live 2009

Radek Pyšný xpysny00 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Mon Dec 7 00:46:00 CET 2009

Hi There,

I'm using Windows XP with TL2009 installed today.

I like to use eulervm package in LaTeX sometimes. But today I installed
TL2009 and there is a problem with it... Here is error code:
kpathsea: Running mktexmf
zeusm7.mf

The command name is
D:\Development\TeXlive\bin\win32\mktexmf
name = zeusm7, rootname = zeusm, pointsize =
7
mktexmf: empty or non-existent
rootfile!
Cannot find
zeusm7.mf.
! Font U/zeus/m/n/8=zeusm7 at 8.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not
found.

Don't understand why it's looking for zeusm7.mf. It should be looking
for zeusm7.tfm  (that's what I expect from  last line). The file
zeusm7.tfm is somewhere in texmf tree and it's already hashed.

Could someone help me, please.

Thanks for your time,

Radek Pysny