[tex-live] testing infrastructure updates

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Dec 3 21:58:02 CET 2009

On 29 November 2009 Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:

 > 1. Download getnonfreefonts;
 > 2. Run it.

It's not *that* easy, at least not on Windows.  I'm thinking about an
installer for getnonfreefonts which copies it to the same directories
where it had been before, creates the symlinks on Unix and the
wrappers for Windows.  Hope that I can do it in the near future.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25