[tex-live] Feature request: show package size, exclude option

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Fri Aug 28 18:31:57 CEST 2009

Norbert Preining a écrit :
> On actual update the sizes are not shown anymore, should it?

I don't see any reason to stop show it, if it was shown previously. Not everyone
runs --list before actual update. It can be useful to explain why the download
is sooo slow on certain packages.

> --exclude is cummulative:
> 	--exclude pkg1 --exclude pkg2 --exclude pkg3
> but it is not a matching operation
> 	--exclude afm2pl
> will NOT match afm2pl.win32 or any other package.

Do you mean that with 'update --all --exclude afm2pl', afm2pl.win32 will still
be updated, though afm2pl is not? I hope not...

Manuel.